Hardware interface to easily connect standard fuel tank probes to LINK 510 in the vehicle.
- You need more precise fuel level information in tank compared to built-in measurement
- True information from both fuel tanks (vehicle manufacturer measures just one tank)
- You switch to Webfleet Solutions from another solution and would like to use existing fuel probes
- Analog or RS-485 probes compatible
- Use one or two fuel independent probes (tanks)
- Built-in calibration and fuel moving algorithm
- Fuel level information and notifications in WEBFLEET
- No extra SW required - Resolution 0,4%, precision based on fuel probe
- Notice: Interface developed for LINK. Fuel probe is delivered by local supplier
System integrator for fleet management solutions with more than 15 years experience within the transport and logistics industry focused on truck maps, toll and fuel usage. To support and serve Webfleet Solutions users better, we have developed different tools and applications like MiLog calculation, route and toll cost analysis, planned route send to PRO Driver Terminal, driver expenses application, detailed fuel level tank monitoring, WEBFLEET integration with 3rd party SW etc. We use WEBFLEET ourselves, we know the system perfectly.