From October 1st 2020, please do not download or use any documents with a TomTom Telematics reference!
We are excited to inform you that a brand new Partner Portal will be launched in the upcoming weeks where only most recent, updated files will be available.
The All On Mobile service is designed to extend the use of WEBFLEET into the job management sector using the PRO Driver Terminal, smartphones and tablets.
- Capture signatures, photos and videos
- Interface with 3rd party applications
- Send customised invoices, receipts and vehicle checks
- Capture barcodes and QR codes
- Draw over photos and print straight from your mobile device
- Create jobs in WEBFLEET and complete using the AOM application
- Workflow to send automated customer updates
- Geofencing to auto-update mobile services
- Update jobs with data from back-end systems
All On Mobile is a job management service designed to integrate with existing backend systems. Providing out of the box functionality such as signatures, barcode reading and data capture the service allows for extra and more accurate data to be captured and processed in the field. By combining with WEBFLEET the All On Mobile service is extended into vehicles with smart device access to vehicle checks and job management.